About Me

My photo
A nineteen year old with a camera in rural Norfolk. http://rosajoy.com

Friday, 17 July 2009

Sunny Thunderstorms

Nothing much interesting happened today. Except, I remembered that some more of these had come through the post. My favourites include:

"Mario's amazing singing"

And lots of gorgeous group shots, like:


and...


and...


Flicking through the CD, I couldn't help but notice there are a lot of me with my camera. No, I mean a lot.



See whaddeye mean. Hmm. Obsession, much?


Anyway. They all made me smile, despite the thunderstorms and torrential downpour outside. AND: only two-and-a-bit days til sunny France.

I lied, by the way. Lots of interesting things happened today. For example, I went to see Harry Potter numero 6 with K, Lo, and E, and it was fabulous. We laughed in inappropriate places, smuggled in far too much chocolate, and Lo produced a first-rate scream at the scary bit. Also, I spent too much money on clothes for France (this, and a nicer version of this), and had a productive, if husky, singing lesson. And, to top it all off, my certificate for Gr7 finally came through.

I am, most definately, feeling sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment