About Me

My photo
A nineteen year old with a camera in rural Norfolk. http://rosajoy.com

Sunday, 22 November 2009

There are scummy people in this world

and most of them work in university admissions.

E's been rejected from our third choice without interview, as was my good friend J from Cambridge. (Bearing in mind she wants to read History, this is all despite the fact that she already has an A as A2 French, two As in her ASs, and came in the top ten nationwide for History at GCSE.)

On the upside for E, his Cambridge interview date has just come through.
je suis jealous much?...

Me? Neither York nor Warwick have got back to me, yet. So obviously I've spent my time wisely doing extra reading taking extra photographs.
Most of which involved therapeutically ripping up certain prospectuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment