About Me

My photo
A nineteen year old with a camera in rural Norfolk. http://rosajoy.com

Friday, 25 December 2009

Christmas lights

Something went horribly wrong this morning.
I didn't wake up until 9 O'clock.
I was worried, when I first saw that my stocking was still full and there was actually light coming through my window that Christmas was officially dead to me. How could I possibly have woken up later than 5am?!

Luckily, that was most definately not the case. I mean, how could you not be excited at: a 50mm f/1.8 lens; a new tripod; a pile of books (not including the Austen essays you asked for, but instead Dickens' Our Mutual Friend. gee, thanks Dad.); the entire last season of LOST (which you didn't get to see because of damnyouSky); way too much chocolate; and slipper-boots - so you don't have to wrap your feet in binliners when you sit at your desk in the winter.

Oh, and I nearly foget.
A full set of strobes.

aka...


(minus the soft lights. not that I'm complaining!)

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment