About Me

My photo
A nineteen year old with a camera in rural Norfolk. http://rosajoy.com

Monday, 17 May 2010

My eyes are bigger than my bank account.

Warning: this is shameless self-promotion.

The wide angle lens on my Mum's Pentax has made me insanely jealous. I mean, to the extent that I found myself drooling outside the window of our local camera shop this afternoon instead of running back to College for my music lesson. At the moment, I'm only about £100 off being able to buy one second-hand... Therefore, it would really mean the world to me if you considered buying one of my prints.

(Pretty much) all of my work is available for sale and can be seen here, on my flickr. Print forms are here, on formstack. (In terms of sizes, a 6x4 is the size of a "normal" photograph print.) And all the money will go straight towards something very similar to this.

Great big enormous thanks xx

__________

Update: You are all amazing! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment